wtorek, 27 stycznia 2015

Shadowbox with Pink Paislee

Hi!

Today I wanna show you my DIY  shadowbox, made with Pink Paislee goodies for Artworkshop.pl. It's aldo a gift for my dear friend for Valentine's Day ( even if I don't like this day much).

I have a couple of how-to photos, which really can take you through the process of making the DIY base for this shadowbox.
So let's start!


 \
 I used a 18x18 cm box and traced the shape of a square with pencil.




 Then I poked a hole ( rather little cross) with my craft knife,  and cut bigger cross with my scissors.




Then I cut the shape of the square, and voila!.


Next, I glued strips of patterned papers inside and outside the box, added some stickers and handmade flowers ( cut them from a circle and then twisted).

My DIY shadowbox is ready!





1 komentarz:

Ewik21 pisze...

bardzo fajowy SB ))) chyba pierwszy raz widzę na twojej pracy kwiatki??!