piątek, 13 marca 2015

march SBC sketch

Hello everyone!
I'm glad we have a good weather here, sunny and warm. Hope yours is good as well.

As you know, I'm a bog fan of sketches, and I'm so happy I can use Scrapbook Circle sketch every month. This time, I mirrored the sketch and I like how it turned out.

Using sketches is a great way to improve your scrapbooking, and it's so easy and fun, you have a half job done ;)
if you want to play with me, please go to the SBC blog and look at the sketch and all these beautiful projects other girls made.

 I used Scrapbook Circle March Kit "Here's the story" ( you can buy HERE)  and addons:  "Tell Me" ( you can buy HERE ) and "On My Way" ( you can buy HERE )

And this is my take.









2 komentarze:

taja.85 pisze...

Kolorystyka świetnie współgra ze zdjęciem.

Diana Waite pisze...

LOVE the pictures on this page--GREAT take on the sketch too! ;)